I really am working on showing my husband how much I cherish him.
Today I became friends with my creative writing teacher Mr. Res*g on Faceb**k. It's so much fun getting back in touch with people you ordinarily wouldn't. He was such an inspiration to me my senior year in high school I made sure to tell him that. He's a cool hippy type who is writing for an environmental newspaper in Michigan.
My husband has been playing some music which I surprisingly like.
I love my cats as if they were my children and I CHERISH them.
My mother in law sent me this ring that he is so insitatn on giving me. I wonder why? Weird.
Today it's spring the sun is shining but it's cold.
I am glad not to be at work today.
I feel good.
I picked up some of my Sumatra coffee from Wh*le F**ds yesterday and I am happy.
I have a ton of cleaning to do and instead I am writing this...and I don't care.
I have to plan something for my husband's birthday which is in May. He likes to camp and be outdoors so I was thinking of renting a cabin INSTEAD of sleeping in a tent. I am getting too old for it.
I feel very relaxed today.
I woke up and watched J*el Ost**n this morning. He has great messages.
We were supposed to go and look at a house but I decided not to. I want to see what happens since it's a bit more than I wanted to pay for it. I can't wait until we have our home. I want to PLANT some flowers. I already have landscaping ideas drawn out in my head.
That's all for now.
Multi-grain Sandwich Bread, easy enough for beginners
-
Frequent readers of Home by 28 Cooks know that we are a bread lovin'
family. I know, I know - gluten is evil. But gluten is also tasty. And it
also happens...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment