skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Living n the now
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
From That to This
WOW...money and makeup do wonders for people. I like the older photo because it shows the simplicity and eagerness in their eyes. I am happy the O is our President but I am also happy that the "hype" is over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
▼
2009
(38)
►
June
(1)
▼
March
(9)
Interesting
Exciting news
I'm tired.
Ahhh...it's the weekend
I had a centered day
From That to This
Funny...
Doesn't DC know that they need to shovel sidewalks?
Welcome to my new home
►
February
(16)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
28 Cooks
Multi-grain Sandwich Bread, easy enough for beginners
-
Frequent readers of Home by 28 Cooks know that we are a bread lovin' family. I know, I know - gluten is evil. But gluten is also tasty. And it also happens...
10 years ago
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment