Thursday, March 5, 2009

I had a centered day

I have to do a "video trainer bio" segment for work so I installed a webcam at my desk. I decided to turn on the motion detection to see if it worked. It did. What I found was the cleaning lady sitting and spinning in my chair chit chatting on her cell phone. Not that I really give a shit but it's still funny to see what's going on when I am not there. Below is some of the video footage. I decided to do another Stephen Speilb*rg tonight.


Well shit at least she's cleaning my desk (actually I wipe down my desk..I want to tell her to clean my coworkers FUCKING SHIT pile of a desk.

I also had an interesting visit with my Dr. This afternoon I was off to my endocrinologist. I have been gaining some weight even though I have been exercising. Muscle...NO! Fat. I was sitting in the waiting room and the fire drill went off in the building. The receptionist called down to the security desk and didn't tell anyone to leave. I was ordered to go into the Drs. examining room and there we had a discussion about the IVF and my thyroid levels being high. My RE took my levels and wasn't too alarmed with my results but I was. My TSH was rather high. While he was examining me someone knocked on the door told him that we need to leave the building but my Dr. is like go ahead and decides instead of making me come back for bloodwork he quickly drew my blood. Smart or not. I will say dedicated.

Whiel I was waiting for the bus back to the office I had an interesting conversation with a man. He was also waiting for the bus and began to talk about the construction that was going on across the street and then he told me he was 84. This man looked better than a lot of 50 year olds. I asked him waht his secret was and he said he only eats fish, chicken, turkey doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, take vitamins. If you were to see this guy YOU would be amazed...I sure was. I really couldn't believe. Our conversation was interrupted when my bus came and as I turned back he disapperred. Strange.

I only half 1/2 a soda today and other than that, NO SUGAR. I feel good.

Oh and that Angel*na person is in DC filming a movie. Someone said that they spoke with her and she was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment